Archive - For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

99 Chrysler Sebring JXI Limited Edition: Black on Black

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default 99 Chrysler Sebring JXI Limited Edition: Black on Black

Contact Name: sheri stutz

Email: sheri74@adelphia.net

99 jxi limited sebring black on black For Sale

Notes: I have had my jxi limited now since 3/24/2002. It's a Florida car clean always garaged kept. Even now that I just moved back to old wonderful BFLO I keep it garaged of course. I haven't driven it since summer because I refuse to torture it with snow. It's alway's been reliable we've driven from FL to Bflo 3 or 4 times and never had issues. It has chrome rims from factory not alloy like everyone else. It has 116000 and get's it regular care. I just fixed a gas leak last wk nothing serious just a o- ring and cap ontop of tank. parts were $11.25 and $6.00 from garage I took it to total repair for dropping tank and parts & labor was $177.10. not to shabby since the dealer wanted anywhere from $250.00 - $300.00. I laughed when they said that. I know better. First it's a FL car it's has a clean under carriage. It's not a NY rust bucket. It had a complete tune up last summer and it's timing belt replaced. at the same time around 105,000 miles. My ex owns a repair shop down there so his main tech did the work. He's a L1 master tech hard to come by. I wouldn't let anyone else touch that car. Unfortunately I do have to sell the car this yr because I have 2 kid's and I need something a little more family oriented since thier getting bigger. I love this car to death I have no complaint's. I cleaned this car religiously every day down there. My neighbor used to laugh at me because she would come home and I would alway's be washing it and vaccuming it. It's by pride and joy and it's even more fun now since it's paid off. If anyone is interested in buying this beauty please let me know. I will be getting the oil changed as soon as the winter breaks and I can drive it to the shop again. I only use synthetic oil so right now it still has about 900 miles to go before it 's scheduled change but I don't mind doing them early. It has a little scratch on the front of the hood which I was told can be easly fixed after hurricane Francise rolled over us I went to back out of my garage and the hurricane (wood) covers for our windows tipped forward off the back wall and just landed on the hood and slid down. There's no major dent's just your normal everyday where and tear. Stuff that can be easly and cheaply repaired. Everyone loves this car. My daughter (11) hates me for wanting to sell this car but I have to. It's been a awesome ride and I would recommend people to test drive one just for fun make sure you drop the top for the full affect and make sure it's a sunny day. You'll feel like your in heaven. I loved cruisin Fl in this car. It's sexy. Nice infinity sound systems still cranks. Brand new cooper cobra gt tires wider than factory for that sporty look. I bought the tires in June 2005 and it went into storage right when fall hit so there's no miles on these tires. I can't wait to take her out for her first spring ride. Oh I am going to get a new key fobe it finally stopped working. I called for the part at the dealer. The fobe it self is only $40 but to reprogram it is $140.00 I will till I get her out of the garage to do this. I do start her every week and when there is absolutley no snow or ice or salt on the ground I talk her out around my street for rides and park her back in the garage just to keep the gas flowing and battery charged. She's ready to make someone else very happy so if anyone want's to be her new owner please contact me and will discuss $$$$. I won't be wanting a million dollars. I will be reaonable just don't think Iam a fool either I've been around car's for the last 12 yrs and now a thing or 2. I've dealerships and seen and heard thing's. I won't sell through them there a joke to get a good resale price. Keep in mind the mileage is mostly high way miles and it's been gone through alot and never had any real issues. Just normal thing's you expect to happen with time.