Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Prices paid for 2008 Aspen

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 03:07 PM
SBG
Default RE: Prices paid for 2008 Aspen

I leased my fully loaded 2008. The payment is in the low 5's. But it's a lemon so even at any price it is not worth it.(vibrations, oil on the mats from the adj pedals, nav replaced, 2 wheels replaced, 4 tires replaced and it only has 2700 miles. Next time GM!!

Old 03-10-2008, 08:49 AM

I just ordered my 2008 Chrysler Aspen Black 28J Package, Sunroof, My Gig with Nav, rear backup camera, and Rear Seat TV dvd, bascically all the options that are avail minus the towing package.....I got it tax tag and title for 35220....

Old 04-08-2008, 08:12 PM
SBG

4700 miles - back to dealers, 6 times and three outside shops. At almost $46,000.00 you would think Mr Bob Nardelli might ask me what the heck did we do wrong. Their HQ customer assistance is not much better than my cat's litter box. The selling dealer is a 10 - my local dealer (much closer) is a Zero (I think the service write up gal was more worried with her tonge ring) Let's send Nardelli there, its 3 miles south of the Chrysler Tech Center

Old 04-14-2008, 08:35 PM

Just Purchased our new Aspen. List $44,865. Paid 700.00 under invoice + 500.00 military discount. Took the 0 % X 60 mo. Than gave it all back and purchased the Maxiimun Care Wrap. Wife's happy and thats what matters. Shopped the Chevy Tahoe. Wife pulls 2 maybe 3 horses on weekends for show. Nice Vehicle, maybe too many gadgets for me, but refer to myprevious comments .

God Bless America
Frank
USMC
Retired

Old 05-05-2008, 10:09 PM

Paid 33,720 for a 2008 Signature series Aspen with two group and popular equipment (power liftgate, remote start, running boards, power pedals). Got 0% financing for 60 mos. The MSRP was 36,740. The MSRP when I orderd the vehicle was lower (mid Nov. 2007) due to a pricing error on the signature package. The error was in my favor. I ordered the signature vehicle the first day it was possible, 2 days before it was officially announced. They corrected the price for the signature package about 2 days later.The deal we negociated was $1500 below invoice. A great deal for a vehicle with a lifetime powertrain warranty.
I have only had one problem but it was corrected. The sound system sounded bad at certain frequencies (like only when the announcer was talking) and replacing the amp corrected the problem.
Compared to other SUVs this one is loaded and they charged us what a base SUV would cost elsewhere.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 PM

Hello all. I'm a brand new member and I absolutely love my Aspen! I'm a lady that loves horsepower and beautiful vehicles. Iam shockedat how nice and powerful my '08 Aspen is. I have never seen one in Evansville, IN where I live. It's a real head turner and I love the compliments. I'm extremely happy with the price I paid. I would NEVER pay the over inflated prices for any other luxury SUV.

Here's what I just picked up my Aspen for.
2008 Aspen - Limited Sig. Series, 5.7 Hemi, Cool Vanilla, 28J package, sunroof, MyGig, running boards, remote start, etc. Everything BUT the DVD rear entertainment system. Listed at just under $ 43,000. Total price paid was $ 29,400 - no trade in, no lease, no financing. I paid cash. It only had 21 miles on it and had only sat inside the showroom.

I bought it at JWilderman Autoplex in Mt. Carmel, IL. Since I've had four back surgeries and the dealership is about 60 miles away, they delivered it to my house and brought my papers to the house to sign later the next day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with any dealership and I have bought MANY cars.

Now I have to pickall your brains on the pro's and con's of installing a cold intake filter. I was told by a private mechanic that I could screw up my mass air flow sensor and void my factory warranty. He also stated that there wouldn't be any improvement in gas mileage. Anyone want to give me some advice? Also, I love to have some links to good websites that sell add-ons. I'm wanting a super nice mesh grill with a Chrysler wing added.

Nice to meet you all!
Kumiko
Evansville, IN

Old 12-14-2008, 01:11 PM

I realize this is for 08's but I'm sure no one will mind if I post what I paid for my 09 in Long Beach California. Wife and I just bought an 09 Apen Limited 4x2 w 28J package including tow package, 2nd row heated bucket seats, GPS, 30GB hard drive, uconnect, rear seat tv w/ all the options, and a bag of chips. The sticker price was $48,815, paid 36,500 OTD got the lifetime extended warrenty, and three years worth of oil changes w/ synthetic oil for $4,295, so total cost was $40,795 paid cash.

Good luck to all with your Aspen, so far we like it, but there is so much to learn. We are looking forward to having this SUV for a long time.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:42 PM

I realize this is for 08's but I'm sure no one will mind if I post what I paid for my 09 in Long Beach California. Wife and I just bought an 09 Apen Limited 4x2 w 28J package including tow package, 2nd row heated bucket seats, GPS, 30GB hard drive, uconnect, rear seat tv w/ all the options, and a bag of chips. The sticker price was $48,815, paid 36,500 OTD got the lifetime extended warrenty, and three years worth of oil changes w/ synthetic oil for $4,295, so total cost was $40,795 paid cash.

Good luck to all with your Aspen, so far we like it, but there is so much to learn. We are looking forward to having this SUV for a long time.
Ouch! These vehicles can sure get expensive. I bought mine this weekend, and got a used (18,900 mi) 2008 Aspen with every available option - Hemi, 4x4, Nav, DVD, towing, sunroof, etc. - for $26k. Depreciation kept me from buying new this time. The best part is the vehicle looks perfect. I can't find a single blemish anywhere on it, inside or out.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you end up paying for the Maximum Care warranty (I assume that's what you purchased, based on the description)? I usually see them in the $2k range, which makes me wonder if they've charged you around $2k for three years of prepaid service (not a deal!).

Good luck, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 AM

Igot was is called the "Added Care Plus Lifetime Wrap" basically covers the entire car for as long as we own it for a $50.00 deductable. I went through their internet sales dept. and got it for $4,295.00. That was the price they quoted me before I asked for the three years worth of oil changes. I thought is was a good deal based on the fact that when I bought my Magnum in 06' I paid $1650.00 for a 7 yr 100,000 mile extended warrenty.

We plan on keeping the Aspen for a very long time. I do know the 09's come with some features not available on the 08's so I guess that makes me feel a little better about buying new as apposed to used.

It does sound like you found a good one though, congratulations!

Old 12-17-2008, 04:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Amazn1

Congrats on your new Aspen! I absolutely love mine!!!!! This is my first Chrysler and my first "U.S. car" in 15 years. I couldn't be happier. The fit and finish on mine is incredible. I hated my 05 Toyota Sienna as it just didn't feel like my past Toyotas. My Aspen actually gets about the same gas mileage in town as my Sienna did. It blows my mind.

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that our "lifetime" warranties are good for more than a few months. HA! Recently, I've heard that Chrysler still owes a local dealership over $ 260,000 in rebates. They have also lost financing on a new floorspace. I hope your service contract will be honored if for some reason Chrysler and their dealerships go bankrupt. Where would be buy cars and who would service them???? It'sa HUGE MESS!!!!!! The Aspen may actually become a collectors car. News is they may not even fill orders and have actually stopped production on it along with the Durango with no future plans on starting back up.

Kumiko
Evansville, IN

Quick Reply: Prices paid for 2008 Aspen