Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

2018 Pacifica Constant Battery Issues

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2023 | 10:34 AM
|
Default 2018 Pacifica Constant Battery Issues

I’m sure this is a common problem, just seeing if anyone has insight. Batteries don’t last as long as they should, usually within 12-18 mo, and it’s never the main and the auxiliary at the same time. So it’s always, “do we replace both or one or the other…can I do it myself with a Walmart battery or OEM …and so on.” I also have the blend door actuator ticking noise which I plan to fix by replacing faulty one, not sure if that would affect battery performance or not? If this is common, and Chrysler hasn’t/won’t do anything about it, do I just have to suck it up and take it up the tail pipe and keep spending $900 to replace batteries and reprogram computers???

Old 08-30-2023 | 02:27 PM

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the battery and noise concerns you are experiencing. For a precise answer, we recommend consulting with an authorized dealer, so that they can inspect and properly address these concerns.
Our team is also here as additional assistance, if needed. You can reach out to us with a private message.

JP
Chrysler Cares

Old 09-14-2023 | 11:36 AM

I am having the same problem. We know its the auxiliary battery because we had it looked at on Aug 30th. At that time my husband aske if it was drivable and they said yes , so he decided to wait. One week later it stopped running, called LIberty Chrysler in Rapid City SD , was told they would not look at again until October. Now that leaves me without a car. Called again and they said I could get it towed there and they could look at it within a couple of days. As of today they have had my van 9 days and haven't even looked at it. Called again today and was told maybe next week. So now I am without a car for another week. Can't get to work or anything. I feel they are doing this because we would not get it fixed on August 30th. Also there customer service is so bad. Very rude will hardly talk to us .