Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Electrical problem - 2006 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 CRD

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 05:47 AM
Default Electrical problem - 2006 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 CRD

Hiya

I have an electrical problem with my 2006 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 CRD and I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm driving along normally then suddenly the radio stops the speedo and rev counter needles go to zero and a couple of seconds later the engine dies. ( this is a bit scary as it suddenly makes the brakes and steering very heavy). Then after I have managed to pull up and my heart rate returns to normal I switch the ignition off and restart the car most of the time it just starts as normal and everything's fine occasionally the engine turns for a few seconds before it actually fires up and then everything's fine.

Any help anyone could give me I would very much appreciate.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:30 PM

Hello,

You can read the error codes of all modules with CDRBeThree https://cdrbethree.forumpro.fr/.

I already had this problem with LED bulbs in low beam. I had to replace the hamogen bulbs,

You must have an electrical problem. Check lighting and FCM DTCs.

Old 07-06-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by stevew
Hiya

I have an electrical problem with my 2006 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 CRD and I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm driving along normally then suddenly the radio stops the speedo and rev counter needles go to zero and a couple of seconds later the engine dies. ( this is a bit scary as it suddenly makes the brakes and steering very heavy). Then after I have managed to pull up and my heart rate returns to normal I switch the ignition off and restart the car most of the time it just starts as normal and everything's fine occasionally the engine turns for a few seconds before it actually fires up and then everything's fine.

Any help anyone could give me I would very much appreciate.

See: https://www.chryslerminivan.net/thre...-lights.21516/