Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Immobilizer alarm antitheft P0513

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Default Immobilizer alarm antitheft P0513

Van won’t run it turns over, dodge dealer(porterville ca)keeps making excuses y they refuse to fix it, service dept and parts refuses to sell me the code for the locksmith to do the dealers job, I understand I have a right to that code, but still excuses y policy forbids the ladie to sell me it, regardless it’s been a month 5 tow bills and thousands in parts and tools, because some punk at born ca decided to rip me off, on the way back from vegas, I need help, any ideas,??? At all ?? I paid 2 locksmiths still nothing now my door remote don’t work and I have a new chip key that don’t work either, it’ was not the key it’s the van, I need this shut off before it gets colder I’m from Missouri so I’m living in it till I get this fixed, don’t say battery I already bought 5 battery chargers and a new battery, fuses relays nope bought those too,

Old 11-11-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ricky Kemp
Van won’t run it turns over, dodge dealer(porterville ca)keeps making excuses y they refuse to fix it, service dept and parts refuses to sell me the code for the locksmith to do the dealers job, I understand I have a right to that code, but still excuses y policy forbids the ladie to sell me it, regardless it’s been a month 5 tow bills and thousands in parts and tools, because some punk at born ca decided to rip me off, on the way back from vegas, I need help, any ideas,??? At all ?? I paid 2 locksmiths still nothing now my door remote don’t work and I have a new chip key that don’t work either, it’ was not the key it’s the van, I need this shut off before it gets colder I’m from Missouri so I’m living in it till I get this fixed, don’t say battery I already bought 5 battery chargers and a new battery, fuses relays nope bought those too,
I unhooked radio maybe that’s the problem???

Old 11-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Well lets see. First need the year of the van. second when you said some one ripped you off what did they do? 3rd what 1000s in parts and tools did you get and or use? Was the van running before you got it? need some history.

Old 11-11-2020, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
Well lets see. First need the year of the van. second when you said some one ripped you off what did they do? 3rd what 1000s in parts and tools did you get and or use? Was the van running before you got it? need some history.
2006! Busted passenger front window and broke in took everything I owned, had to buy new tools pass window coil pack crank position sensor battery ect I was just guessing so I bought another scantool stayed up late last night and played with it, p0122 led me to p0513 a live test and in’s test and test of modules led me to asking for help , I’m old school mechanic if I got fuel and spark can of either I’ll make it start, then diagnose, today that out,

Old 11-11-2020, 02:09 PM

Ps about $3000 now with tow bills and parts and tools, paid 2750$ for. It everything the seller said was brand new is a problem and not new at all

Old 11-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

history of the van is whats needed. was it running when you got it? if so how long. Have one original key or 2 original keys? As far as the lock smiths if they are reputable they have access the key codes they pay for it every year. with the tools and knowledge to have the keys programed.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:10 PM

2006 yes was running I drove it there pulled over went went to sleep woke went in restraint came out busted widow and my things gone

Old 11-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Default I’m trying to add the test results but don’t know how

I don’t know how to add results if test

Old 11-13-2020, 12:03 AM
Default Reply

history of the van is whats needed. was it running when you got it? if so how long. Have one original key or 2 original keys? As far as the lock smiths if they are reputable they have access the key codes they pay for it every year. with the tools and knowledge to have the keys programed.
it ran great when I got it a over a month ago it’s was rough I believed the guy when he said battery alternator brakes radiator were all new first the alternator quit charging turns out he stripped the big bolt on it so I snugged it I knew I’d never get it off without breaking it then the radiator started leaking more and more, I figure problem nlee the stop leak out, the when The kid broke into it the battery was dead so I took it back to wm turns out the lil sticker was brand new battery was over 5 years, I had to have something my service animal was dieing and I need to get him help in Las Vegas, drs needed another day or two, he died that’s y I’m so lost right now I can’t think, we been together his whole life, just us for last 3 years, anyway when this happened I started replacing parts coil spark plugs crank sensor battery, wasn’t gaining ground, so I had it towed here, bought scantool and it has codes p0129 p0122 which was a freeze code so I start taping buttons and came up with p0513 I did a live scan even though it won’t start and it points to asd fuel throttle position sensor dodge won’t set fix it nor give me the code unless I register it here in my name and license here also I’m from Missouri here trying to divorce my wife separated over 20 years and her and kids are given me hell, the virus and courts didn’t help, incalled anlocksmith $100 reprogram my keynto van nothing still, hardware store made a chip key for 80$ my key fob don’t work so he got in, I am deaf so I don’t hear those bells and rings or alarms, I’m stranded in there parking lot, ran scan again says same thing p0122 I click on tps and that’ p0513 came uo again

Old 11-13-2020, 12:09 AM

1 chip fob key now only chip key hardware store made, my key was good dodge check it