New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

GREAT FORUM!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Default GREAT FORUM!!!!!!

Hello, I am new to the forum. I was ase tech on cars and light trucks for 12 yrs and then went to work running a class eight truck(road tractors)shop for ten years now and working my ase truck master tech.. I bought my wife a 05T&Cthat has had some problems but the forum is helping me get thru it. I try to help out every now and then but things have gottenso tech. I will leave most of it to the experts. Dodgegirl 19 My wife is also a redhead more power to you.Thanks to CHRYLER TECH AND MOEfor all your help already.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:12 AM
moe
Default RE: GREAT FORUM!!!!!!

Your welcome, if it wasn't for the training chrysler offers i would have fallin' thru the cracks along time ago.i'm 50 years oldand can keep up with thebest.(thank god).b/w what year is your wifes viper.?i have from the viper training school the first booklet release for the viper.tells about specs and measurements.might be useful.moe

Old 10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
moe

sorry truck i thought your wife had a viper.my bad!moe

Old 10-18-2007, 08:19 PM

OOOOH SHE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A VIPER, but instead she got a inferno red town & country. Still halling kids around.It is a step up from her 1997 windstar that I put a trans. in, andnew heads that I did myself,needless to say money pit. When I was workingon the automotive end 10yrs ago I told myself I would never own a minivan but gosh you can pack them full of gear, kidsand the family pet and go anywhere.Any way no problem.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
moe

nothing wrong with minivans my friend,keeps family together under one roof! best invention i have ever worked on.now if they can stop the front end from making so much noise over bumps. lol,moe

Old 10-18-2007, 08:51 PM

I disconnected the battery tonight for about 10 minutes. Everthing is up and working so we will see what happens tomorrow with the door locks. Hey I have also noticed a small rattleing sound from the top side of the engine in side. It is a 3.3L is this comin? only has 46000 on it. Thanks

Old 10-18-2007, 09:09 PM
moe

i can look into it for you truck! glad that other thing worked out.might last for a while.but will return.bcm is locking up.thanks for letting me know moe!!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:26 PM

Im a fist timer and have a 05 T&C. Have had some issues. I got it new ,it has 48000 and I just lost my radio and single cd player. I replaced it with a new used one and i have the same problem. they both do the same thing. It must be something in the wires. could you think of what it could be. fuse or something in the computer.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:38 PM
moe

hey joe check the iod fuse located under the hood. see picture on left sidecalled "IOD"storage.let me know moe

Old 10-18-2007, 09:41 PM
moe

hey joe i would also check cigar fuse as well.this is located under dash near drivers kick panel.moe

Quick Reply: GREAT FORUM!!!!!!