New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

GREAT FORUM!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:22 AM
Default RE: GREAT FORUM!!!!!!

Moe,
Thanks alot. I just checked theiod but there is an open spot for it. The discriptions on the box on the van don't even show radio. I had a problem with the power locks a month or so ago. I pulled and put backall relays and fuses and that fixed the power locks. I did the same for the radio but it didn't work.I then pulled the radio out and brought it to a tv and radio repair guy to check it out. He couldnt fix it so I assumed it was bad and picked up a used one from e-bay. Both radiosmay be bad in the same way or one of these relays or whatever. I have no iod storage, I just have an open slot. If you have anymore thoughts it would be much appriciated. I will check the cigar fuse today and let you know. I grew up in north jersey and moved to va 23 yrs ago. I lived 1 mile up the road from giants stadium ( Moonachie )
Thanks

Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
moe

ok joe! jersey huh? giants fan??? i'm big eagles'fan!!bad year though,

Old 10-19-2007, 10:10 PM

Hey Joe, there is a tech service bulletin out about a up date on the bcm that controls the lights,power door locks stereo and many other things. I am not having much luck with the dealeron my 05 T&C but maybe it will work for you. Moe is right about pulling the IOD fuse it has worked for me, for a short time and the the problem comes back. If you take it to your local dealer get to know one of the techs. Service writers just do not care weather the problems fixed or not. Good Luck!!!!!