Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Chrysler lies and rips off customer ex employees of Chrysler

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Default Chrysler lies and rips off customer ex employees of Chrysler

Hello
My name is David Bovey
I worked for Chrysler for 5 years

Last year during the uaw's strike I was in need of an engine for my 2022 Pacifica hybrid. it was unable to be obtained due to the fact they were on strike. I waited shelling out money for 3 months. during that time I incurred 4,500 in rental fees for the motor.

While waiting for the UAW strike to end Chrysler originally agreed to pay all my rental fees, mainly as I argued for a lemon law. So as I argued for a lemon law. they said they would pay all rental charges I incurred.

But the car got returned they denied. even though they're at fault. they act like I should pay $5,000 out of pocket waiting for their UAW strike to get over there was no way to repair the engine there was no way to get the engine there was no way to complete the job because of their strike they're the ones at fault

so contact me if you want to hear the rest of the details this car should have been deemed a lemon. It should have been reimbursed Chrysler's at fault
Boveydavid@yahoo.com

Old 08-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator

lemon law is where the attempted repair under warranty 3x and cant be fixed then its a buyback. Did you get the rental agreement in written form? If you have nothing written you have no legal recourse.

Old 08-10-2024, 08:47 AM

I would ask to escalate your case to a higher-level representative if the original customer service agent cannot help you.

Old 08-10-2024, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by YartenFada
I would ask to escalate your case to a higher-level representative if the original customer service agent cannot help you.
no everybody promises me on the lower levels and they all feel that I deserve what I asked for but then they always come back with the same thing and I've never been able to find out who this person is but somebody above them keeps saying no as if they're sitting in a goddamn throne and their God and they can just make decisions on other people's lives even though it affects them in the thousands and thousands of dollars didn't even care well I got all the information and I am seeking legal help me. and they all feel I have a very good case

Old 08-11-2024, 09:01 AM

As this is a 2022, was the engine replacement done under the 3yr/36,000 mile factory warranty? If not why was the warranty work denied. The factory warranty typically include some sort of rental coverage.

My opinion only, why blame chrysler alone? The UAW is also to blame as they called the strike and included the parts distribution network. The UAW strike lasted 6 weeks. What reason was given for the additional 6 week delay?

Not defending Chrysler/FCA but there seems to be some other considerations in play here.