Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I could really use some help here

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2024, 10:54 AM
Unhappy I could really use some help here

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been very active in the forum for some years due to focusing on my family and business. Long story short, lol I don't tell short stories. Over the COVID pandemic my wife lost her job, since that day my family has been in distress and struggling financially to make ends meet. Everything finally reached a disaster point this year and we are filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy to get a fresh start (I hope).

Basically what I am saying is... I love my Chrysler 300 as much as everyone else on here loves theirs. I am able to save it from everything in this filing, but I need to do some maintenance and my situation is preventing me from giving my mechanical baby what she deserves. Does anyone have any information on if I can get a set of spark plugs at a good discount from anywhere or anyone willing to part with a set for the cost of shipping?

I know this sounds desperate, but I am at this point. My baby is just rolling over 89k miles today and is starting to feel like she really needs the help in the "boom" department. I just don't have the money I can spend right now to keep her healthy as I need to feed my two human babies first.

Thanks in advance for any information, ideas, help from anyone.